“You” as in diabetes!
I live the life as a diabetic. I understand it. I know how hard it can be. But, why dwell on the negatives? There is so much more positive things about it and during the rough times, I know thinking of the positives can help. This is why I am going to do a 10 things I love about diabetes post. Ready. Set. Go.
- I actually love to see what color shade my blood is every time I prick my finger. ( I know, I am weird)
- I love that I know I am part of a growing group that understands it all.
- I love that diabetes has shown me to eat right by portioning my snacks and meals.
- I love that I’ve met some amazing type 1’s from Camp Sweeney!
- I love my amazing Omnipod!
- I love seeing how tan I have gotten from my pumps tan lines.
- I love that that diabetes has showed me that shots are not a big deal.
- I love to get my blood drawled for my lab work. ( again I know, I’m weird)
- I love that I do goofy things when I am low.
- I love that hopefully I am being a good role model to younger diabetics.
My pancreas now feels so much better that I am showing it love.
It is going to be a good day!
Now your turn. Try saying 10 things I love about diabetes or even do it in the comment section.