Happy New Years!
Each year I love to reflect on my accomplishments I have done. This year was a great one and I am very grateful for each blessing that has come my way. This year I achieved: finally declaring my major and heading towards my path to becoming a dietician, having an A1c of 6 and lower the whole year, and started this blog that keeps me motivated on being the best diabetic I can be. I didn’t achieved these, but I am also proud that I gained a sister-in-law and that my beautiful niece has finally arrived!
Now for 2014, I am excited to:
- Start volunteering for Kosair
- Practice yoga more
- Train and enter in 5k and 10k races
- Keep living a healthy lifestyle
- Manage good grades
- Keep up with my A1c being under 6.5
- Lastly, to keep myself towards the path of becoming a dietician